Previous Article Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid live stream: Watch La Liga online
Atletico Madrid travel to Barcelona looking to protect their lead atop La Liga on Saturday at 3.15pm (UK time).
In one of the closest La Liga title races in years, just two points currently separates Atleti in first from Barca in third, with Real Madrid waiting to pounce in second.How to live stream Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid online:
Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those who are interested in streaming Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund your account.
- Navigate to the ‘In-Play’ link at the top of the homepage and select your desired event.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account or placed a bet in the last 24 hours, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (14:00, 05/05/21).Where to watch Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid on TV:
- UK: LaLigaTV
- US: beIN SPORTS
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid build-up, previous line-ups & injury news:
Barcelona squandered the opportunity to leapfrog Atleti into first last week, losing 2-1 to Granada, but Ronald Koeman’s side bounced back at the weekend with a 3-2 win over Valencia and they could now climb above Los Colchoneros when both clubs converge on the Camp Nou this weekend.
Having led for much of the campaign, and by a considerable margin at one stage, Diego Simeone will be desperate to avoid collapsing at the final hurdle, with this proverbial six-pointer arguably Atleti’s biggest game of the campaign, and one that could decide which way the title swings.
- Barcelona (vs Valencia): Ter Stegen; Araujo, Pique, Lenglet; Dest, Busquets, De Jong, Pedri, Alba; Messi, Griezmann.
- Atletico Madrid (vs Elche): Oblak; Savic, Gimenez, Hermoso; Trippier, Llorente, Kondogbia, Carrasco; Correa, Lemar, Suarez.
Ansu Fati and Philippe Coutinho remain out of action and will most likely miss the rest of the season, while Martin Braithwaite is expected to return from an ankle injury that has kept him sidelined for the previous four games. Atleti meanwhile remain without Renan Lodi.
CLICK HERE to claim BetFair’s new customer offer. 18+ only. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.Players to watch:
- Barcelona: Lionel Messi has once again done most of the heavy lifting for Barca this season, scoring a quite brilliant 28 goals, but the burden has been somewhat spread with Antoine Griezmann starting to find his groove and rediscovery his final-third potency in recent months. With 12 goals this season, the Frenchman has hit double digits for the first time since his Atleti days, notching just nine during his maiden Camp Nou season in 2019/20. Six of those have come in the last eight games, with Griezmann hitting form at the right time with the title race very much wide open. Having left the Spanish capital to vie for serious silverware, the former Atleti forward will be determined to bite the hand that once fed him and secure that ever-elusive La Liga title at the expense of his ex-manager Simeone.
- Atletico Madrid: For Atleti, they also have a forward who will be looking to inflict pain on his former employers in Luis Suarez. The 34-year-old has been in scintillating scoring form since traded Catalonia for Madrid, currently sitting fourth in the ‘Pichichi’ race for top scorer in La Liga (19 goals). The veteran marksman has hit patchy form in recent weeks, failing to score since mid-March, though he did miss three matches with a muscle injury, and Simeone will be itching for the Uruguayan to rediscover his Midas touch in the final third and prevent Barca from stealing a march in the title race.
- Barcelona: WLWWL
- Atletico Madrid: WLWWD
More live stream options: